New Zealand Skilled migrant category Residence visa
Category : Immigration Consultants for Canada and New Zealand , Migrate to New Zealand , Migrate to New Zealand from Dubai UAE , New Zealand , New Zealand Immigration , New zealand Skill Immigration , New Zealand Visa Immigration , Visas and Work Permits Dubai Immigration Agents , Visas and Work Permits Immigration Consultants in Dubai , Visas and Work Permits Immigration in Dubai
New Zealand is small island country located in the south-western Pacific Ocean. The capital of New Zealand is Wellington while the most populous Largest city is Auckland.
The majority of New Zealand’s population is of European descent; the indigenous Māori are the largest minority, followed by Asians and Pacific Islanders. Reflecting this, New Zealand’s culture is mainly derived from Māori and early British settlers, with recent broadening arising from increased immigration. The predominant language is English although Maori & New Zealand Sign Language is also followed.
Skilled migrant category Residence visa:
- NZ Skilled migrant category visa is the residence visa granted for professionals skilled worker with intent to settle permanently in New Zealand country.
- To apply under the Skilled Migrant Category New Zealand, applicant must meet the basic requirements.
- Applicant need to be aged 55 or under.
- Applicant also have to meet the NZ standards of health, character, and English language proficiency before start the process.
BENEFITS FOR NZ PERMANENT RESIDENTS
Most New Zealand permanent residents are eligible to become New Zealand citizens after a waiting period of 5 years residence. New Zealand Permanent residents enjoy many of the rights and privileges of New Zealand citizens, including voting and access to free or subsidized legal and health services and education scheme available by Government of New Zealand.
Benefits of permanent resident status include:
- Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in New Zealand.
- Children born in New Zealand will be New Zealand citizens by birth.
- Right to apply for New Zealand citizenship after fulfilling normal residence requirements.
- Domestic fees for education.
- Right to access medical and social security benefit.
- Right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
Eligibility for New Zealand Skilled migrant visa
An applicant must meet at least 100 points to get automatically selected from the pool , where the selection process will be held every fortnight.
Points can be granted on various factors like applicant Age, skilled employment or Job offer from NZ, recent work experience in an occupation as per Long-term skills shortage list, Spouse Job offer, Spouse qualifications, Family or close relatives in New Zealand.
Sync Visas Immigration helps you to hassle-free immigration procedures. Migrate to New Zealand with the help of Sync Visas Immigration Consultants and get our Free assessment to check your eligibility for New Zealand visa options.