Investor Visa Australia
Australian Investor Visa is for applicants who have been managed and owned a business or an investment and wish to migrate to Australia to invest and build up a business. This is particularly for people who want to create or manage a new business in Australia.
The visa includes the following:
- Business Innovation stream: This stream is specifically for those who want to establish and manage a new or existing business or company in Australia
- Investor Stream: This is for the people who want to have a designated investment of Australian dollar 1.5 Million in an Australian Territory.
- Significant Investor Stream: This is for people who want to invest at least 5 million Australian Dollar in Australia
What you need:
You have to reach at least 65 points to be eligible to apply for this type of visa. You will be applying for Business Innovation and Investment Visa subclass 188 in an Investor Stream or Business Innovation Stream.
But this point system will not be applicable for you if you are applying for a Significant Investor Stream Visa.
Point System is based on the following criteria:
- English language ability
- experience in business or an investment
- net personal and business assets
- business turnover
Benefits of having an Investor Visa in Australia
The Investor Visa is a temporary residence visa.
- It allows you and your family to stay in Australia
- It also allows you and your family members to work and study in Australia
- It allows you and your family members and relatives to enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Allows you to travel to and from Australia as well as your family members
Business Owner Visa
Australian Business Owner Subclass 890 Visa is open to all foreign citizens who own, develop and manage a business in Australia.
Provisional Investor Visas
Australian Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is for businessmen who are wishing to own and manage an existing or a new business in Australia or to invest in Australian territory.
To Apply for an Australian Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa please proceed by completing our Free Visa Assessment Form