Spouse Visa Australia
Spouse Visa is for those who want to migrate to Australia to be with their partners who is either an citizen of Australia or a permanent resident in Australia to stay permanently or temporarily.
This Australian Spouse Visa allows the visa holder to enter Australia and stay with his or her partner in anywhere in Australia.
Australia Spouse Visa 2 Subclass
- Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Permanent Visa (Subclass 100)
Applicant must be outside Australia when applying for a Spouse Visa and when the provisional subclass 309 is granted, You can in inside Australia if the Partner Visa subclass 100 is granted. Applicant must submit a valid proof of relationship with an Australian citizen or a permanent residence visa holder. Holder of this visa can apply for Australian Citizenship after some years.
Benefits of an Australian Spouse Visa
- Visa holder can usually be granted a multiple entry for 2 years
- Visa holder can apply for an Australian Citizenship after 3 years
- This type of visa has a fast Processing time
- You can sponsor your children
- You can work and live in Australia