309 Partner Spouse Temporary Visa
The Subclass 309 Partner Spouse Temporary Visa for Australia is considered the first step in obtaining a Permanent Partner Visa which is the Subclass 100 for Australia. Application for the Temporary and Permanent Partner Visa has two stages.
Benefits of having the 309 Partner Spouse Temporary Visa:
- This visa will let you enter Australia and stay in the country while you are waiting for the result of your Permanent Partner Visa.
- You can work anywhere in Australia
- You can also study in the country but you will not have access to government funds.
- You can enroll for Medicare which is the country’s health-related care and expenses company.
Benefits of having the Australia Permanent Partner Visa:
- You will be able to stay in Australia for no limit of time
- You can work and study anywhere in the country
- You can also apply for Australian citizenship in the future
- You can also sponsor relatives who are eligible for permanent residence visa
- You can receive some of the social security payments
- You can travel in and out of Australia for 5 years from the visa grant date